Convenient whole herd vaccination at any stage of gestation or lactation.
The Safety of a Killed Vaccine. The Efficacy of a Modified Live Virus Vaccine.
Efficacy: Proven, True Defense
- BVDV type 1 and type 2 protection in a killed vaccine1
- Killed IBR vaccine provides duration of immunity for at least 196 days2
- Proven protection against BRSV and PI3 in modified live virus (MLV) vaccine fractions1
- 5-way Leptospira and hardjo-bovis protection1
Convenience: Whole Herd Vaccination At Any Stage Of Gestation Or Lactation
Safety: Protection With No Significant Impact On Production3
- Can be used in pregnant cows at any stage of gestation or lactation1
- May be administered intramuscularly (IM) or subcutaneously (SC)1
Quality: Consistent Standards Deliver Value for the Entire Herd
- A unique combination of killed and MLV components to provide respiratory and reproductive vaccine protection for your herd—including pregnant cows
- Elanco quality standards will continue to ensure the same high quality and dependability you’ve come to expect from Master Guard