Vira Shield® delivers broad-spectrum, field-proven protection against common important infectious diseases. Vira Shield® is safe to use on all cattle.
With Vira Shield®, you can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your pregnant cows, and heifers are receiving safe, effective disease protection.
- Safe for use on all cattle, even pregnant cows and calves nursing pregnant cows
- 12-month duration of immunity (DOI) label claim for Lepto hardjo-bovis, the most common cause of leptospirosis in the US
- Up to 12 disease-fighting antigens in one ready-to-use bottle
- The only inactivated vaccine to feature 3-way BVD coverage including cytopathic (CP) Type 1 and noncytopathic (NCP) Type 1 and Type 2
- Demonstrated to deliver enhanced IBR fetal protection eight months post-vaccination
- Provides both humoral and cell-mediated immunity
- Powerful, long-lasting control with state-of-the-art adjuvant, Xtend® SP
- Available in convenient combinations to fit every animal every time without reconstituting or mixing needed