A potentiated ionophore that prevents coccidiosis and protects intestinal integrity
Maxiban is a potentiated ionophore that combines the strength of an ionophore, and a chemical to prevent coccidiosis throughout a birds life1. This powerful combination creates:
- A synergistic mode of action from the 1:1 mixture of narasin (ionophore) and nicarbazin (chemical)
- Enhanced capabilities to maximize coccidiosis control and maintain intestinal integrity
Each component of Maxiban® is active during different stages of the coccidia life cycle.3 This two-stage mechanism produces a greater response than single-agent medications.
Preventing coccidiosis to help improve performance and help protect Intestinal Integrity
By preventing coccidiosis, Maxiban®:
- Provides improved weight gain4
- Provides improved feed conversion5
- Helps protect intestinal integrity.
As a result, the bird’s body can direct nutrients toward growth rather than fighting diseases. This helps power birds through the critical stages when they face the greatest coccidiosis challenge.