Tylan® 40 and Tylan® 100 (tylosin phosphate)
A premix for the treatment and prevention of porcine proliferative enteropathy (PPE) or ileitis associated with Lawsonia intracellularis, and as an aid in the treatment, and the prevention of cyclic recurrence of swine dysentery.
- Targeted timing of treatment
- Ileitis is a common and costly problem for virtually all pig producers. By controlling ileitis, Tylan® helps reduce variation, culls, and lights, allowing you to produce more Full Value Pigs™
Tylan® Soluble (tylosin)
A water soluble treatment for swine dysentery, (bloody scours) and porcine proliferative enteropathy (PPE) or ileitis associated with Lawsonia intracellularis
- Fast, effective treatment of ileitis
Tylan® 200 (tylosin)
Tylan® 200 is an injection indicated for the treatment of erysipelas caused by Erysipelothrix rhusopathiae, pneumonia caused by strains of Pasteurella multocida sensitive to tylosin, and swine dysentery caused by Brachyspira hyodysenteriae (formerly Treponema hyodysenteriae) sensitive to tylosin.
- Tylan® 200 is a trusted, cost-effective treatment
- Fast and effective treatment throughout your operation